Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Love Daiso: Treat Baggies

It's been a busy month of cake projects, and that means lots of cake scraps to make cake pops with.
Today, I cranked out a bunch of lemon vanilla cake pops in short order, to take on the road with me on a production gig to Houston (I have a colleague who routinely greets me with, "Did you bring me any cupcakes?")

"E" is for Ed, my co-worker with the sweet tooth.
To get them safely to Texas, I wrapped them individually in treat bags, which are easily available at cake supply stores, craft stores and even at many grocery stores.

Sweet little lollicakes, in their baggies, all nestled in a box. 
 But at $1.50 for 40 pieces, with twist ties, Daiso has the best deal around.


What is Daiso?Click here.
Is there a Daiso near you? Click here for a list of U.S. locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment