Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Sweet Cake Pan

Happy Valentines Day!

In today's edition of I Love Daiso, I'm celebrating the holiday by featuring this heart-shaped cake pan with the words...

!!!
My friend, Amanda, surprised me with this after I took her on her first trip to Daiso last year. She spotted it and snuck it into her basket when I wasn't looking (awwww!)

I don't have the packaging any more, but I think it actually may have been billed as a "chocolate pan." Maybe for molding candy? That would be one big-ass piece of candy. Although Valentines Day is a fine day for a big ass piece of heart-shaped candy. Or if it is indeed a cake pan, that would be one small and crunchy heart-shaped cake.


I don't really care what it's meant for. "My Sweet" cake pan hangs on the wall in my kitchen. I like to think of it as signboard for my pretend cake shop : )

No comments:

Post a Comment